Skip to main content

New MIllenium Psalm


Lord who am I without you?
Just a whisper on the wind
a broken piece of timber
a rolling stone
no use at all
You fill my heart
my soul
my mind
strangely usefull once again
a soul that calls your name
a might oak
Branches raised
to praise your name
a mountain that must be climbed
so I can touch your
HOLY FACE
no description
webster has
for what my heart desires
stand before all nations
and sing of your marvelous grace
If only I a whipper whill
whom one stops
to listen still
they will hear
and know in brief
that you are God
and you alone
can save a heart
Jehovova Rohi
save thier Souls
Sasa Smith
© October 4, 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sasa The Knitting Poet's Intro...

This is jus a little intro into the world of everything Sasa. Yes I love to knit, but this blog is about more than just knitting. It's about the life that I'm knitting. I'm a poet of sorts. Some of my poetry is good...some...not so. I will let you be the judge. Well this is just the beginning. there is much more to come... I live a very a very complicated life. Not exactly picture perfect. Come join me on this special journey.

It has been a while...

It has been some time since I left my place in the blogging world. I feel it is time to pick it back up. We have suffered yet another end of the world scenario because the mayan people were killed in the flood before finishing what is now their famous calendar. Yes, I am talking about the Biblical flood, Noah's ark, and you should know the story if not feel free to ask. It is now Christmas time and it seems everywhere I turn, there is turmoil. No peace anywhere, It is tiresome at times. People are angry with the govt. for taking away their rights, and for just plain old lying to them. So many are tired of abortions, not being allowed to have prayer in the schools, the Bible disrespected, and nobody seems to know it at all anymore. Things have become sad. A week ago 20 children were killed in a school in CT and 6 teachers by a suicidal young man with no purpose or guidance in his life. He did not respect his own life, he could not expect anyone to believe that he respected any ...

Dream On

Dream On... Do you ever wish you had more cash to spend on yarn? I myself dream of winning the lottery, or miraculously finding a billion $$ hidden in the walls of my house or burried in the back yard. Hey! Everyone has to dream! For now I soothe my self knowing that I could slip into a coma at any time, and live in a dream world where every thing is made of yarn. The sky, the trees, everything! I would have all the yarn I need at my fingertips. Ahhh... All of my knitting friends on the web could be there, and we'd all live happily ever-after. Don't come apart on me now! You know I love you all! Does anyone ever pay attention to politcs at all? Notice how all of our presidents are completely white headed at the end of their terms? Personally I think all presidents should be required to take up knitting upon becoming president. That's right, rub the ear-lobes and knit. They would relieve stress, and who knows we might end up with a pres. who is not completely white headed wh...